Creating a path to independence for young adults in foster care
We provide services to older youth in foster care, ages 18-21, including:
- Housing and independent living skills
- Connections to mentors in the community
- Financial education, including credit and savings
- Partnering with employers in the community to help these young adults tap into careers
Eliminating the need for foster care
Our goal is to prevent the need for children to be removed from their homes.
In the event that children have to be removed, we provide services to transition children back into their homes by working with parents to strengthen their skills.
Empowering individuals and families who are unable to provide for themselves
We provide financial resources for families in need.
- We have a portal that gives individuals or families the opportunity to tell us what their needs are.
- We relay that information to individuals, companies, churches, and others in order to give them the opportunity to meet those needs if they so desire.